This is an amazing tacky flux for surface mount rework.
We are able to remove and re-solder a number of parts that were impossible using normal liquid flux. Some TSOPs, PLCCs, SSOPs...all were a ton easier to remove and resolder.
* Remove QFDs, PLCCs, SOICs, and chip components without costly equipment
* Use with existing rework equipment or temp-controlled soldering irons
* Special removal alloy has an excellent wetting ability
* Low melting temperature
* Safe, affordable, easy, and won't damage sensitive components
* This product is a no-clean solder paste, with very little residue, without washing.
* The residue is colorless and the transparent appearance is outstanding.
* Excellent printing performance with suitable hand and machine printing.
* Suitable for BGA ball, semiconductor packaging, and repair. Computer motherboard, north and south bridge, communications, graphics, and other BGA apply.
* It is currently the best on the market BGA, CSP reworks help paste. Just apply a little each time.
Color: As Shown
Flux Paste Material: Rosin
Net Content: 100g
Package Includes: 1* 10cc Needle-tube (Black or Red)+Push Rod+Scraper+2pcs Needle, or 1* 100g Affordable Canned Flux Paste
Please allow slight measurement deviation due to manual measurement.
Due to the different monitor and light effects, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color shown in the pictures.