- ⏰TIPS: All goods are authentic, with genuine patents, counterfeit must be investigated! Customers, please identify our products!!!
- 😊If you are not satisfied with the goods you received, please contact us within 15 days after receiving, we will give you the best help!
- 🚢 Shipping>>Worldwide express shipping available.
- 🔥98.9% of customers buy 2 or more
Excessive algae growth is both unattractive and hazardous to fish and plant life. Moss Remover Algae Clean Out targets string algae, blanket weed, and green water caused by single-celled algae. Unlike some algaecides on the market, This product is a biological inhibitor and does not contain chemical components, and is a selective algae control product that will not harm fish when used as directed. Moss Remover is effective in both freshwater and saltwater aquariums, fountains and small ponds.
Prevents Green Water
Effective in Freshwater/Saltwater Aquariums, Fountains and Small Ponds
Quick and effective algae remover for aquariums. Works on all algae types in freshwater and planted aquariums.
This product is a biological inhibitor and does not contain chemical, which can comprehensively remove algae from the ecological grass tank and fish tank to achieve the ecological balance of the system. The algaecide has no effect on the growth of aquatic plants while killing algae.Will Not Harm Fish and Live Plants When Used as Directed.
Easy to Use
Add 10-15ml of this product for every 100kg/L of water, and start the oxygenation pump during use, which can be used every 3-5 days according to water conditions.
Main Components: algal decomposition enzyme, plant extract, complexing agent, etc
Usage and dosage:
Add it in the proportion of 10-15ml of 100L water. It is recommended to inhale it with a syringe and inject it directly into the algae breeding site.
Note: If there is no syringe, directly measure and pour it into the algae breeding site.
When using algaecide, it is necessary to add oxygen to the aquarium, so as not to consume a large amount of oxygen in the water after the algae die, causing other organisms to suffocate due to hypoxia. Do not use it with water purification agent at the same time.
1. If you touch the skin accidentally, please wash it with clean water;
2. Please keep it out of reach of children to avoid eating by mistake;
3. Do not use it with water purification agent at the same time.