- ⏰TIPS: All goods are authentic, with genuine patents, counterfeit must be investigated! Customers, please identify our products!!!
- 😊If you are not satisfied with the goods you received, please contact us within 15 days after receiving, we will give you the best help!
- 🚢 Shipping>>Worldwide express shipping available.
- 🔥98.9% of customers buy 2 or more
Ideal for emergency gas transfer, it can transfer any liquids like gasoline, oil, water, beer, and so on. A good tool at home for multiple usages.
- PREMIUM MATERIAL:
Rubber hand pump that starts siphoning liquid flow quickly. 2 flexible Durable PVC transparent hoses provide easy reach into containers, petrol resistant, avoid corrosion.
- HAND SIPHON PUMP:
High-flow hoses and large-bore ball pumps are faster at pumping, and the built-in pump allows you to siphon liquid from one container to another.
- EASY TO USE:
Lightweight and portable siphon manual pump, ideal for various vehicles without anti-theft filter net, such as Lawn Mower, brush cutter, hedge trimmer, etc.
- WIDE USAGE:
This manual water pump is for fuel petrol diesel gasoline oil water and other common liquids also can be a water changer for the fish tank at your home.
- 1.Not is suitable for saltwater or corrosive liquids.
- 2. The fluid you are trying to get rid of has to be up higher than the bucket you are flowing into.
- 3. Please keep the hose inside of the container, not just put it on the surface.
- 4. Only for vehicles without a gasoline protection grid.
- 5.The fluid you are trying to extract has to be HIGHER than the influent bucket. The fitting end must be kept inside of the fluid not just on the surface.
This manual water pump is for fuel petrol crude oil gasoline oil water and other common liquids, also can be a water changer for the fish tank at your home.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed in the picture.
- Note: The fluid you are trying to extract has to be HIGHER than the influent bucket. The fitting end must be kept inside of the fluid not just on the surface.